Shut The Fuck Up.

Shut The Fuck Up.

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Scream Ma Name.






Can anyone hear me,need you to feel me.

"They'll never thank me for opening door's,"
Blame it on the liquor,
i came thru like a stick up,
come out and play,pour out another bottle.
let's do it all today and worry bout it all tomorrow.
motherfuckin hater's saw me just like they own me shit.
some people blocked me on facebook seems do be like do i care?

I barely forgot what did i thinking and creating the whole new sabi-lism word's.
tryna remember it back.
ooh shit.here's the fact.
i got it,

I believe if someone tryna wana blocked you on facebook.
it's mean they duwana see the fuckin face of you anymore.
trust me,
for me.
I never blocked up people,
why? what the fuck?
But I JUST KILLED EM.
same shit they cant accepting the fact that the existed of you in this world.
morron.
and just wana get the fast highway to cut you off and make you disappears.
But Remember,
We did kill em.
we make em gone.





A till H...
which name you called me before?
You'll know if you really step in to my blog and read up this.

You can be ma biggest fan's never let me go,
i'm gonna go harder than i ever did before,
You got ma flame,
You'll remember ma name.
CAn anyone hear me?
Today you gonna know ma name,
I'm not going,
anywhere,
i need you to feel this,
I'm gona be everywhere,
Follow me up,
I duwan famous,
i just wan be the part of your friend,
i'm hiding here.
SCREAM MA NAME,
SCREAM MA NAME.

Now everybody in a 3 one 3,
put you motherfuckin hand's off and follow me read,
said it to the hater's backstabbers,
"One,two 3 and to the four,
one pak 2 pak three pak 4,
four pak 3 pak two pak one,
your pak ma pak your pak NONE."

The heart of mine,
always lose,
always lost,
I wish i couldn't feel,i wish i couldn't love,
i wish that i could stop cause it hurts so much,
and i'm the one that always tryna put us together,
when all of the fuckin sign say that i should forget her,
i wish i never look,
i wish i never touch.




So.Everythings fine?
=D

BEazley JeRRy



No comments:

Post a Comment